Black Diamond Traverse Pro Ski Poles
From early-season novelty turns to mid-winter storms and spring objectives, the Black Diamond Traverse Pro ski poles are primed for any day in the backcountry. The Traverse Pro poles feature a durable all-aluminum construction with a redesigned grip for improved ergonomics. FlickLock Pro adjustability allows for quick and secure length changes, while innovative breakaway technology in the wrist strap and a lockable release adds a measure of safety in the event a pole gets caught in bushes or trees. The poles also feature a touring ring with Soft Touch upper shaft coating for quick choke-ups in steep or sidehill terrain.
- SwitchRelease™ breakaway technology
- 16 mm (0.63 in) aluminum upper with 14 mm (0.55 in) aluminum lower
- Redesigned touring grip with updated ergonomics
- Touring ring with Soft Touch upper shaft coating for touring functionality
- 100 mm (4 in) Powder Baskets
- FlickLock Pro adjustability
Designed to release when weighted from upwards, the Black Diamond SwitchRelease Strap allows for peace of mind when skiing in tree-heavy terrain. Unlike other systems, the Safety Release Strap maintains a traditional pole strap design, allowing for easy in and out. When released, one side of the system stays in place on the pole, guaranteeing that you will never lose the strap.
(These poles also come in 105-155cm length – please contact for availability.)