Black Diamond Route 95 Skis
With versatile dimensions, durable construction and damp yet highly responsive skiing, the Route 95 strikes the perfect balance between soft-snow performance and technical precision for the dedicated backcountry skier.
- Versatile 95-mm waist handles a variety of conditions
- Rockered tip and tail and traditional camber underfoot
- Made in Austria with pre-preg fiberglass layup and poplar core
- Flat-top construction for increased power and torsional stiffness
- Optimal Use: 60% soft snow / 40% hard snow
(These skis also come in 163cm and 183cm lengths – please contact for availability.)